Special Features of Twin Lobe Roots Blower
• Machines are air cooled, hence water cooling is not required.
• Positive displacement machine with constant volume characteristic.
• Effective sealing ensured by means of temperature- insensitive labyrinth system.
• High precision helical timing gears for reliability and long life.
• Overhung V-Belt drive for all operating pressure ranges. Direct Coupling also possible.
• Dynamically balanced rotating components to ensure vibration free operation.
• Suitable for various gasses such as air, town gas, natural gas, nitrogen gas, carbon dioxide, insert gasses.
• Solid noise-absorbing Construction in gray cast iron.
• Special air filters are provided depending upon the application and working environment.
Usage of Twin Lobe Roots Blowers in important industrial applications
- WASTE WATER, EFFLUENT & SEWAGE TREATMENTS
- CEMENT PLANTS
- PNEUMATIC CONVEYING
- FOOD PROCESSING
- SUGAR PLANTS
- PAPER PLANTS
- SPONGE IRON PLANTS
- POWER PLANTS
- CHEMICALS PETROCHEMICALS
Tank aeration, Digester gas processing, Bio gas boosting, Back washing of filter/ mixer beds.
Dust and fumes extraction, Air sparging, Compost aeration, Dust collection and disposal.
Conveying, Blending, Aeration & Fluidization
Fluidization and agitation, Pressure conveying of cement, sand, lime etc. Blending powdered materials. Vacuum conveying of temperature sensitive products.
Conveying grains, flour etc. Dehydration, Fermentation Process
Sulphitation process, Agitation of slurry
Sulphur recovery & dewaxing, Nitrogen boosting & Conveying, Hydro treater
Knife edge coating, Drying, Conveying & vacuum pickup
Ash conveying Fluidising
Handling corrosive gases, Gas Boosting, Circulation & evacuation, Liquid injection blowers
Vacuum boosting, Super-charging, Vacuum cleaning and drying, Oil free conveying of industrial gases, Fluid bad combustion
Environmental protection, conservation of resources, demographic change, cost efficiency, climate change - operators of municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants are facing a wide range of challenges, which are constantly increasing. In order to meet these requirements, processes must be continuously optimised and adapted. With the appropriate know-how, the appropriate technology and smart control and regulation technology. After all, it is no longer just the pure blowers and compressors, that provide more efficiency with simultaneously increasing requirements and differentiated load requirements.
The chemical industry is completely dependent on reliable supplies of process gas. But each process is different and requires specialized machines. The solution: the efficient compressors and blowers from MIHIR ENGINEERS – proven in numerous operating environments, suited for almost all media, unrivalled in their reliability, and adaptable to individual client specifications. Can the solution really be this easy? It can!
You are looking for a compressed-air station which is specially optimized for your case of application? In addition to customised product solutions, MIHIR ENGINEERS supports you within the entire development cycle, from the conception to the implementation and commissioning of your compressed air station.
Some of the principal Features of Twin Lobe Roots Blower:
• Rugged Construction.
• Operate in overpressure up to 1000 Mbar.
• Suitable for continuous duty.
• Hardened and ground class 5 gears.
• Direct couple or V.Belt driven
• Lower specific power consumption
• Dynamically balanced rotary parts ensure vibration free running
• Operate in vacuum up to 500 Mbar.
• Oil free conveyance
• Lathe Machine - 03 Nos
• Shaping Machine - 02 Nos
• Surface Grinding Machine - 01 No
• Cylindrical Grinding Machine - 01 No
• Boring Machine - 01 No
• Radial Drilling Machine - 01 No
• Milling Machine - 01 No